measure + add
determine the circumference measurement of your wrist by measuring your wrist at the widest part, just below the wrist bone near your hand. use a flexible measuring tape or use a string or strip of paper and measure the circumference and then measure the string or paper strip on a standard ruler.
add your measurement with the following guide to suit your comfort level:
tight fit: add 1/4" to 1/2"
comfort fit: add 1/2" to 3/4"
loose fit: add 3/4" to 1"
example: a customer with a wrist that is 6" requesting not too tight/not too loose will add the comfort fit measurement of 3/4" = small adult size (6.75").
note: many components are irregular in size. the size you choose will be as close as possible to your chosen size
6.75" - small adult
7.00" - medium adult
7.50" - large adult
7.75" - x large adult
8.00" - xx large adult
5.75" - small child
6.00" - medium child
6.25" - large child
to preserve the color and lustre of your gemstones, metals, wood, lava, mixed media art and other components, please keep them free from:
- water (immersing)
- household cleaning products
- hair products
- direct, long term sun exposure
- use a soft cloth to buff and clean.
- our holy land wooden beads can be dabbed with a tiny bit of olive oil to keep them from drying out and enhancing their grain.
- all components, especially sterling silver and pewter do well stored in an airtight jewelry bag or container.