MEASURE + ADD
Determine the circumference measurement of your wrist by measuring your wrist at the widest part, just below the wrist bone near your hand. Use a flexible measuring tape or use a string or strip of paper and measure the circumference and then measure the string or paper strip on a standard ruler.
Add your measurement with the following to suit your comfort level:
Tight Fit: Add 1/4" to 1/2"
Comfort Fit: Add 1/2" to 3/4"
Loose Fit: Add 3/4" to 1"
Example: A customer with a wrist that is 6" requesting not too tight/not too loose will add the Comfort Fit measurement of 3/4" = Small Adult Size (6.75").
Note: Many components are irregular in size. The size you choose will be as close as possible to your chosen size
6.75" - SMALL ADULT
7.00" - MEDIUM ADULT
7.50" - LARGE ADULT
7.75" - X LARGE ADULT
8.00" - XX LARGE ADULT
5.75" - SMALL CHILD
6.00" - MEDIUM CHILD
6.25" - LARGE CHILD
To preserve the color and lustre of your gemstones, metals, wood, lava, mixed media art and other components, please keep them free from:
- Synthetic perfumes/colognes
- Water (Immersing)
- Household cleaning products
- Hair products
- Direct, long term sun exposure
- Use a soft cloth to buff and clean.
- Our holy land wooden beads can be dabbed with a tiny bit of olive oil to keep them from drying out and enhancing their grain.
- All components, especially sterling silver and pewter do well stored in an airtight jewelry bag or container.